Tuesday, May 8, 2007

"I'm Your Father!"



Elysia was on the floor finishing her bottle. Ethan ran over to hug her and to say, "I love you, Esia!" Then he proudly announced, "I'm your Father!" Josh and I started laughing soooo hard. Only to hear Ethan say as he rolled over next to Elysia, "Esia, you're my brother =)". We went on to explain Josh was both Ethan and Elysia's Father, but that Ethan was the brother and Elysia the sister. Ethan told us next that he "needs a brother, because I LOVE a brother!" I said, "Well, son, you do not have much control over that!"


Today Ethan was with Mimi (Josh's Mom). Mimi bought him a little green pair of gardening gloves. He wanted his own pair Monday, but had to borrow Mimi's instead. When she gave him the gloves he told her excitedly, "I prayed for these, Mimi!!!" None of us heard him utter such a prayer, however, Josh reported that he overheard Ethan talking as Ethan fell asleep last night. I fear for the prayer for a brother. I am NOT ready for that yet

No comments: