Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Purex Crystals for Baby Review and a Sweepstakes

I was THRILLED to be chosen to review Purex Crystals for Baby! I LOVE Purex Crystals Tropical Splash and have used them in every load since they first hit the shelves a few years ago. I LOVE that the scent stays with my clothes for WEEKS! Purex Crystals are safe to use on Active Wear, and Children's Pajamas. This is HUGE since I have 4 kiddos and wash LOTS of PJ's. :) The scent of the Purex Crystals for Baby is very fresh and smells like a baby just brought in from enjoying the summer sun. LOVELY! Added bonuses of Purex Crystals for Baby is that it is Hypoallergenic and Dye Free. This is a blessing for my family as all 4 of the children and hubby and I have Eczema and very sensitive skin. Although we no longer have a baby in the house (the youngest is 3) this is my new favorite Purex product! I have been using it on all our laundry for 2 weeks now. The I, the hubby, and the kiddos all LOVE the scent! Be sure to head over to Purex for their welcome to the world sweepstakes. You could win $1000 and 250 people will win Purex Crystals for Baby!! Please note that Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals for Baby in exchange for a review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own!

No comments: